Recent Posts

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Latest Obsession: Statement Jewelry

I'm a total jewelry junkie- I've got more pairs of earrings than I know what to do with, but I always wear the same 5 or 6 pairs haha. My latest obsession though, is necklaces. Necklaces (and accessories overall) are getting bigger and bigger. When 'statement pieces' came out a couple seasons ago, I wasn't sure if the trend was here to stay but it seems as if it is and I definitely want to give it a go! Currently loving Tom Tom, a line launched by new designer Elena Coleman who comes her background in architecture with traditional jewelry design. Isn't this gorgeous?



1 comments:

Dona Brown said...

These Statement Jewelry are gorgeous! I love statement rings very much.

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites