Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

...I'm Back!

Hello again!

Decided to take up blogging once again, for two reasons: a) because I was never successful at keeping a journal or diary when I was a kid but have always thought it would be good to keep a progression of things and b) in a couple years or so, I want to be able to look back at what I was like at age 20/21

I'll admit, its going to be a challenge. I have a track record of picking up a lot of things and sticking to very few but there were forces moving against me last fall! I was studying abroad in Shanghai and it was virtually impossible to get access to blogger, especially after the 60th national anniversary :(

Speaking of Shanghai and my semester abroad there, I miss it so.incredibly.MUCH. Saw this ad today of Marion Cotillard for Christian Dior and it brought back all the memories. That's pudong and the pearl tower in the background! I love how the image is a bit hazy- it conjures up a futuristic, timeless look but also makes me laugh because shooting in such a pollution/smog filled city probably made the picture come out like that unintentionally!


The scene is called "Lady Blue" and its the third in a four part series. Dior is coming out with a short film on May 15th! Check it out at ladydior.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites