Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Roadtrip


Hm...to graduate early or not not graduate early? I never wanted to, but now I'm getting increasingly persuaded by my friends who are doing so and are making amazing travelling plans.

I wont really have time this summer for fun, since I start my first 10week summer internship but I'm planning on going to Seattle in late August to visit a friend.

Things/Places I want to do:
-visit some US national parks
-Lake Tahoe, California
-go to places on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive Ins & Dives
-buy a round the world travel ticket
-Japan & Korea
-Taiwan, revisit Hong Kong & China
-Australia
-Southeast Asia tour (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites