Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Thigh's the Limit : Over the Knee Boots

Knee High Boots

The latest fall shoe trend is without a doubt over-the-knee boots. I know there's some debate over how they look but I have to say, I am definitely in love! The trick is to pull them off without looking too risque...a la Miley Cyrus. To be on the safe side, pair them skinny jeans or leggings so not too much skin shows.

miley cyrus in rodarte knee high boots @ alphabetaglamour
Rodarte over the knee boots, Elle magazine

I love this soft grey suede pair that Serena's rockin, but I'd go for a dark brown or black pair too. I'm still undecided about the heel though- what do you think, would a flat or stacked heel look better?

gossip girl's serena in knee high boots @ alphabetaglamour
Serena Van Der Woodsen, Gossip Girls Season 1

Zara knee high boots @ alphabetaglamourZara

Ankle Boots

For shorter gals, ankle boots would look equally glamorous and perfect for fall!

j crew ankle boots @ alphabetaglamour

J. Crew

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites