Recent Posts

Monday, August 17, 2009

crewcuts <3

Up until high school, I shopped at abercrombie kids. Their clothes were somehow just a tad cuter and cooler than the a&f store right next door that actually sold stuff in my size. Every extra year that I could still shop there was a mark of triumph (even if I needed a size XL).

Seeing the crewcuts catalogue makes me feel the same way. The stuff for kids is just so adorable! I love love lovee j.crew but their kids collection has that...funky yet classy and just plain FUN look that I wish they made sizes up to XXL/XXXL (or whatever size it takes so that I can fit!!)

boy crewcuts june 09 catalogue @ alphabetaglamour
via J.Crew

girl crewcuts june 09 catalogue @ alphabetaglamour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Add to Technorati Favorites